Monocouche Ireland Ltd is one of Europe ‘s principal suppliers & applicators of render products and is committed to offering accessibility to the most comprehensive portfolio of products at the best possible value available in today's market.
We offers a product portfolio to satisfy the most demanding performance criteria. We are determined to offer customers a premier service, together with the most comprehensive sales and technical support available, ensuring upmost customer satisfaction.
Check out the revolutionary Monogarde XT90 complete with 10yr AXA Insurance guarantee
designed to protect your property from unsightly staining.
Select the product you are interested in to learn more...
Monogarde XT90 offers the ultimate protection for Monocouche render.
- Water/Oil Repellent
- Resistant to Algae, Lichen & Fungi Growth
- Comes with a 10 year AXA insurance guarantee
This revolutionary product can be used on both interior and exterior applications and is respectful of the environment as it is non-toxic, solvent-free and silicon-free.
Monogarde XT90 protects the render from destructive elements such as water ingress or parasitic plants which can lead to structural that can be costly to repair. It is also non-filming forming, allowing the substrate to breathe and vapours to escape. Furthermore it protects from unsightly dirt, staining or graffiti, allowing the render to be easily maintained.
A drop of water leaves persistent spots even after wiping
A drop of oil leaves persistent spots even after wiping
Monogarde XT90 Treated Monocouche
The drop slides.
The drop slides.
Monocouche Coloured Render is a fast, single application product which creates a uniform, through colour finish enhancing the appearance of any building, commercial or residential.
As this render is coloured it does not require painting after application and the through colour finish ensures the colour will be maintained even if the render chips or gets damaged over time. A full range of colours and finishes are available for all decorative requirements.
Monocouche Coloured Render is blended at the production stage and is applied using a machine spray system, producing a consistent finish in colour, texture and application.
Monocouche Coloured Render
Speed of Application
More than 4x faster as only requires one coat and is machine applied
Application requiring several coats and manually applied
Higher costs for scaffolding etc
Doesn’t require painting
Needs to be painted after application and needs continual maintenance thereafter
Colour will not be lost if chipped or damaged
Colour will be lost if chipped or damaged and will require repainting
Measured and mixed during production, always using the same products and ratios - more consistent finish throughout build
Mixed on site which may use different types of sand and unequal manual measurements - more varied result to the finish
- Monogarde Antifungal is a curative and preventative treatment.
- Destroys parasitic vegetation.
- Easy to remove the vegetation - washed away by rain or light brushing.
- Destroys and inhibits moss/lichen/algae/fungi on all substrates.
- Does not change colour or alter the surface appearance over time.
- Replaces common chemical products, all of which have negative effects on the surface and the environment.
- Free from nonylphenol, chloride, and solvents
A high performance Nanoscale Molecular Structure, mineral paint
- Specialised application for scraped render finishes
- A high quality mineral paint for masonry substrates
- A low-maintenance finish on to external wall insulation
- Rejuvenates existing rendered substrates
Monocouche NMS Paint is a solvent-free, water-based silicone resin emulsion paint (SREP) for masonry substrates.
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic - water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to Nanoscale Molecular Structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
- Monocouche NMS Paint is available in a wide range of colours. Specifiers should consult colour chart available from Monocouche Ltd.
Wet Based Synthetic Render
Formulated around an acrylic base, this engineered two-coat process offers a number of performance criteria including an extensive range of colours, water shedding properties and mechanical flexibility which ensures the products' suitability to facilitate the higher natural movement associated with framed, timber or sheathing board materials.
Other rendering products offered by Monocouche include;
- Pre-blended Single Coat Application render
- Preparatory Key Coat for rendering
- Multi-coat Render coat system onto calcium silicate panelled background