Select the product you are interested in to learn more...
Check out the revolutionary Monogarde XT90 complete with 10yr AXA Insurance guarantee
designed to protect your property from unsightly staining.
Monogarde XT90 offers the ultimate protection for Monocouche render.
- Water/Oil Repellent
- Resistant to Algae, Lichen & Fungi Growth
- Comes with a 10 year AXA insurance guarantee
This revolutionary product can be used on both interior and exterior applications and is respectful of the environment as it is non-toxic, solvent-free and silicon-free.
Monogarde XT90 protects the render from destructive elements such as water ingress or parasitic plants which can lead to structural that can be costly to repair. It is also non-filming forming, allowing the substrate to breathe and vapours to escape. Furthermore it protects from unsightly dirt, staining or graffiti, allowing the render to be easily maintained.
A drop of water leaves persistent spots even after wiping
A drop of oil leaves persistent spots even after wiping
MONOGARDE XT90 TREATED
The drop slides.
The drop slides.
The Stains Resistance Test demonstrates the effects on Monocouche render that has been treated with Monogarde XT90
Monocouche Coloured Render
Monocouche Coloured Render is a fast, single application product which creates a uniform, through colour finish enhancing the appearance of any building, commercial or residential.
As this render is coloured it does not require painting after application and the through colour finish ensures the colour will be maintained even if the render chips or gets damaged over time. A full range of colours and finishes are available for all decorative requirements.
Monocouche Coloured Render is blended at the production stage and is applied using a machine spray system, producing a consistent finish in colour, texture and application.
- Monogarde Antifungal is a curative and preventative treatment.
- Destroys parasitic vegetation.
- Easy to remove the vegetation â€“ washed away by rain or light brushing.
- Destroys and inhibits moss/lichen/algae/fungi on all substrates.
- Does not change colour or alter the surface appearance over time.
- Replaces common chemical products, all of which have negative effects on the surface and the environment.
- Free from nonylphenol, chloride, and solvents
Monocouche NMS Paint
A high performance Nanoscale Molecular Structure, mineral paint
- Specialised application for scraped render finishes
- A high quality mineral paint for masonry substrates
- A low-maintenance finish on to external wall insulation
- Rejuvenates existing rendered substrates
Monocouche NMS Paint is a solvent-free, water-based silicone resin emulsion paint (SREP) for masonry substrates.
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic â€“ water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to Nanoscale Molecular Structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
- Monocouche NMS Paint is available in a wide range of colours. Specifiers should consult colour chart available from Monocouche Ltd.
Wet Based Synthetic Render
Formulated around an acrylic base, this engineered two-coat process offers a number of performance criteria including an extensive range of colours, water shedding properties and mechanical flexibility which ensures the productsâ€™ suitability to facilitate the higher natural movement associated with framed, timber or sheathing board materials.
Other rendering products offered by Monocouche include;
- Pre-blended Single Coat Application render
- Preparatory Key Coat for rendering
- Multi-coat Render coat system onto calcium silicate panelled background
Insulated Wall Systems
Increasingly stringent performance criteria is being demanded from modern day construction. Insulation properties are becoming an important factor in the design process, no more so than in the external facade of a building.
A new development in the external wall insulation market is the availability of one-coat insulated wall render systems. By combining One Coat Cementitious render products with an insulant inner layer, the system brings the benefit of a fast track render application to this high performance process.
By installing insulated wall render systems a number of advantages may be further realised including, the accommodation of increasingly higher thermal values being demanded by building regulations, as the thickness of the insulation may be easily accommodated by the system and not constrained by the internal dimensions of the internal room space. Furthermore refurbishment may be carried out with very little disruption to tenants.
We can apply and install the only external wall insulation system available in Ireland today, that carries the 60 years Irish Agrement Board Certificate and 30 years British Board of Agreement Certificate.
Decorative or Rainscreen Insulated
The wall cladding system available from Monocouche Ltd is based around an external natural clay tile cladding system, which is available in a range of colours suitable for commercial, industrial and residential developments. With most types of construction being accommodated including concrete, timber and steel framed buildings.
The system is designed to function as a rear-ventilated, open jointed Rainscreen cladding which allows the inclusion of an insulation layer to be located on the outer face of the building shell. Rigorous independent testing underpins the performance capabilities of the cladding system which includes durability, strength, water penetration management, fire, impact and low maintenance needs.
For further technical information download the PDF: